Thursday 13 October 2016

10km Fartlek

Note to self:  do not get drunk and dance til midnight before a huge training session.      I almost need to repeat this 100 times.  But on a side note,  it was a totally unplanned night that just went from one quiet drink to mixing cocktails and dancing to you tube videos of old 80's music.   Hubby and I had so much fun and laughed and joked all night........so totally worth it 😆

I SUFFERED all day.... self inflicted and I am old enough to know better.  But one thing I knew...no matter how bad i was feeling.....i still had to do my training.

Its windy and really cold.......wind chill was making it feel way more cold than it was.  Plus the wind was gusty so the back straight you felt like you were being pushed backward.

My first km was 5.35 ..... happy with that.  My recovery lap was a touch to slow but with that wind I'm not going to get too hung up over it.   I managed to make most of my kms 6 mins .... again nothing flash but with that wind i am happy enough.   Even more surprising my overal time 59.41

10km data

No comments:

Post a Comment